Pages

If you're a fan of Wilbur Smith, Nelson DeMille, Alistair Maclean, Desmond Bagley... or if you just love a good adventure story, this novel is for you.

How My Blog Novel Works

Click on the 'Chapter 1' tab above. That will take you to the start of my novel.
Every weekday I aim to write 500 words or so. As each chapter is finished, I'll add another Chapter Tab. Each time you visit the site, simply return to where you left off, and continue reading as the story grows and develops, chapter by chapter.
PS: Can you please share this with all your friends!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Pages of Writing Just Added

I've just posted the new pages for today. Click on the 'Chapter 1' tab and scroll down until you come to the first sentence made bold. That's where today's writing begins, and the action in the story continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment